A patent case opposes OGI and SARIN in Belgium since 2005 regarding OGI’s 3D diamond mapping apparatus (Rough Analyser) and laser marking device.
OGI Systems Group is honored to be sponsoring the International Rough Diamond Week in the Ramat Gan International Diamond Exchange.
Launch of FireTrace Pro Advanced Light Performance software for grading light reflection performance.
OGI Systems is glad to announce the launch of an upgraded GIA® Facetware™ Symmetry Software.
OGI Upgrades GIA® Facetware™ Symmetry Software
OGI Systems is glad to announce the launch of an upgraded GIA® Facetware™ Symmetry Software. This software, integrated within OGI's systems, supports the grading of 15 symmetry parameters for Round Brilliant cuts. These parameters provide useful predictions of the symmetry grades for manufacturers and diamond dealers. In addition, OGI already markets its SymCut symmetry software for over a year now. The SymCut software presents the symmetrical and asymmetrical features of a diamond in a three-dimensional model. This software enables measuring of 32 symmetry parameters, including the 15 mentioned above.
OGI Systems, the world's leading company in technological solutions for the diamond industry, is glad to announce the expanding of its services to the Indian market.
OGI Systems Expands its Services to the Indian Market
OGI Systems, the world's leading company in technological solutions for the diamond industry, is glad to announce the expanding of its services to the Indian market. As part of our dedication to continuously improve our services around the world, OGI Systems decided to expand its activities in India and open a new showroom for demonstration of OGI's various technological solutions for the local diamonds industry. As part of the company's strategy to expand its presence in the Indian market, a new manager was appointed from within the group to oversee this operation. This new manager is well-experienced in managing global projects and has profound knowledge of OGI's machinery. He also has extensive familiarity with the South-East Asian market. According to OGI Systems Group's CEO, Mr. Daniel Benjano, the company sees this as an important first step towards realizing its goal of intensifying its activities in the Indian market. OGI will also launch new products that will be specifically tailored to the needs of this market.
OGI Systems Group is launching the ultimate and most versatile Visual Light Performance grading system for diamonds in the market.
OGI to launch CFire - a visual light performance system - at the JCK 2013
OGI Systems Group is launching the ultimate and most versatile Visual Light Performance grading system for diamonds in the market. The new device will be launched at the JCK Las Vegas fair 2013. Following extensive research and development, OGI Systems successfully developed a unique technology for analysis and absolute grading of the diamond's light performance and beauty. Gemstones of any shape, including branded gems, are evaluated based on the standard for their shape and measured on four factors: Brilliance, Fire, Scintillation and Contrast. CFire-produced certificates can be used as approval of your diamond's quality. The CFire provides jewelers and jewelry stores an innovative tool for promoting sales of their jewelry and diamonds:
- A seller can perform and present a comparison between two different stones so as to convince the customer to buy the more beautiful one.
- Inclusions and gletz can be detected and graded.
- A jewelry store seller can excite potential customers by presenting the live scintillation and beauty of the stone.
- The jeweler can use this device to allocate two stones of similar parameters and similar light performance so as to create a pair of earrings that are identical in their beauty.
- The seller can showcase their diamonds and jewelry by including their visual light performance parameters by printing certificates or magnetic cards.
- All these visual light images can then be captured and shared on your website and social media pages via PC, laptop or smartphone. OGI continues to lead the market with breakthrough technology and provide its customers with the best solutions.
We invite you to visit our stand – number B6664 – at the JCK Las Vegas fair and see the CFire for yourself.